Wednesday 1 October 2008

Wednesday 1st October

What an action packed day...
I have reason to believe that a new shelter is being made for me, by the way I seemed to be being sized up this morning, tape measures and bits of string everywhere. Its quite exciting I hope they dont miss the plasma screen and futon that I need.

Next came the visit from the locals next door, they were very kind and brought me some more fruit. I now have what can only be described as a mountain of fruit and vegetables, I am willing to share if the chickens, cats or dogs would like to come and try some.

Then later on today I went for a walk, it was brilliant, but my little legs don't let me go very far. However sometimes I am just lazy and like to go very slow so I can nibble all of the foliage on the way round. Then I went to the top of the hill and sat on a picnic bench, it was very naughty but the only way I was going to get any crackers off the person that was walking me. She was not going to give me any so I had to result to brute force and a cute smile.

After my ridiculously long walk I was feeling a bit peckish so I went to my mountain of food, and stuck a piece of carrot in my mouth. It looked like I was sticking my tongue!

Well fingeres crossed for the new shelter, its all very exciting....

No comments: