Sunday 19 October 2008

Saturday 18th October

Today was amazing, Nearly all afternoon I was allowed to roam around the site all by myself, it was brilliant. I never knew what possibilities there were for me out there, such a range of bushes and shrubs to nibble on.
It was a bit scary at times though, so I decided that the safest plan was to stay very close to my good friend Mr lederhausen! I knew that he would protect me so I never really left his side unless I found something really interesting to eat.

The next big thing of my day was the arrival of my new home, you should see it! It is En Suite, Open plan, with good views. I tell you it is something special, you would pay a fortune for something like this on the open market. Unfortunately it is not for sale as it was custom designed for me. Photos of my new home will be available soon! For viewing puropses only, please remember I am taking No offers (Less than a million).

No comments: