Saturday 11 October 2008

Saturday 11th October


What a beautiful day, the sun was out and I had plenty of chances for some excellent sun bathing on the grass. I like to lie on my back so that I can get a nice tan on my belly too, also it makes me look really funny, so people laugh at me.
This photo is my new mate Lottie -

I had these lovely young people from cheshire buddies come and see me today, they were great they all stood and has their photo taken with me and soem of them even fed me some yummy polos. I hope that they all have a safe journey home tomorrow and that they want to come back and see me some time.

This morning was fun, that dog from down the road came back to see me, I think he knows who is boss now. He just hides behinds the mans legs, what a chicken! No offence meant to be Boris, Doris and Roxy.

At least its not as windy tonight I can settle down on the grass for a nice long sleep, its been a bit rough for the last few days. I can cope though I always have my food to rely on, I know it will never let me down!

Just a quick shout to all my followers, thanks for looking at my blog, remember to tell all your friends and recommend the blog to others. I am hoping to have one hundred followers by christmas, I am sure we can do it.

Bye for now

No comments: