Monday 6 October 2008

My weekends adventures!!




Sorry for the lack of information but I have been having such a good time I haven't made it into the office for a while.

Well let me start with last friday, it was like christmas. This lady came and she gave me loads of presents, I got a new spirally thing that means I am allowed to go anywhere I want now, because they just move with me around all the time. Then I got this really yummy salt block which I stand and nibble underneath my tree. After that they brought me this yellow stuff, turns out its called hay! What a wonderful thing that is, its crunchy and tasty and delicous. All the people that came to stay here over the weekend brought me some, it was the best time ever.

On Saturday I spent most of my day up a hill. I was playing hide and seek but everyone got a bit worried so I decided to pop out and surprise them all. It was very funny! I like my hill it means that I can sit and watch what everybody gets up to. Some people are very silly, I saw some people putting on wetsuits on going towards the sea. They must be mad, it was so cold on Saturday, you wouldnt find me anywhere near the sea never mind putting on neoprene, i dont think it would be very flattering around my belly!

Sunday was great, the sun came out, there was a lot more food involved, and something amazing happened! I thought I was just going for a normal sunday afternoon walk, we went for a wander by the pond ate quite a few yummy bramble bushes , and then all of a sudden my chain was released and I was free. Free to roam and run wherever I wanted to go, it was bliss. I made everyone laugh by the way I waddle when I run. I thought I would show my dissapointment at this and run around alot and make lots of strange noises, it did the trick as they brought me some more food. Brilliant!!


Well got to go, but dont worry more adventures are sure to follow.......

No comments: