Tuesday 7 October 2008

Cow bells and tables...


Wow, how fashionable am I. I have the coolest accessory around time, its amazing. Its a bronze, genuine austrian cow bell. I just look the bees knees, I would like to thank the kind lady who gave it to me.


Well its been a while now since I first moved here and I would like to say hello to Kate and her Dad, even though I really love it here I do think about them quite alot. I hope they are both ok and that they are welcome to come and see me whenever they want.


Today I was also moved to a new location on top of the hill, its brilliant all day I have been standing on top of my table looking down on all that is mine. I can see everything, the mountains and the sea, its brilliant.


I hope that all the kids that came to see me at the weekend are ok, Doncaster Scouts and the birthday party girls.


I think I have a treat lined up for later, so I will report more of todays later.

1 comment:

kate said...

HI ARTHUR, HOW ARE YOU? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE SETTLED INTO YOUR NEW HOME REALLY WELL AND YOU HAVE MADE LOTS OF NICE NEW FRIENDS. WE MISS YOU LOADS HERE ESPECIALLY KITTY AND GEORGE YOUR BEST FRIENDS! WE WILL COME FOR A VISIT SOON IF THATS OK WITH YOU? LOVE KATE XX