Friday 31 October 2008

No goats were harmed in the making of this joke!

A ventriloquist cowboy took a walk in the country and saw Mr Lederhosen sitting on his porch with his chickens.

Cowboy: "Hey, cool chickens. Mind if I speak to him?"

Mr Lederhosen: "These chickens don't talk!" Cowboy: "Hey chickens, how's it goin'?"
Chickens: "Doin' all right."
Mr Lederhosen: (Look of extreme shock)
Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing at Mr Lederhosen) Chickens: "Yep." Cowboy: "How's he treat you?" Chickens: "Real good. He feeds us twice a day, Lets us go for nice long walks, and cleans out the hutch." Mr Lederhosen: (Look of disbelief)

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your duck?" Mr Lederhosen: "Ducks don't talk!"

Cowboy: "Hey Duck, how's it goin'?" Duck: "Cool." Mr Lederhosen: (An even wilder look of shock) Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing at Mr Lederhosen) Duck: "Yep." Cowboy: "How's he treat you?" Duck: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He feeds me regularly, gave me a swimming pool, and keeps me in the shed at night to protect me from foxes."
Mr Lederhosen: (Look of total amazement)

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your goat?"


Mr Lederhosen: (Gesticulating wildly and hardly able to talk)......"That Goat ain't nothin' but a liar!!

No comments: