Tuesday 18 November 2008

Just Quackers

Its been a bit miserable latley so I decided to go far a bite to eat with my mate Dennis, we had a few drinks and then the jokes started to roll. I have to say after some of them I have lost a lot of respect for that Duck!! Here are some of the best (or worst) have a read and let me know what you think:

What does a duck get after he eats?

A bil


What do you call a cat that swallows a duck?

A duck-filled-fatty-pus



Why did the duck cross the park?

To get to the other slide


What time does a duck wake up?

At the quack of dawn!

Why don't you ever bring a duck with you into the bathroom?

Because it might be "a Pekin"!!

Last One.......


Two monsters went duck-hunting with their dogs but without success. "I know what we're doing wrong," said the first one. "What's that then?" asked the second. "We're not throwing the dogs high enough!"


I'm sorry....
Dont worry there will be chicken jokes to follow, because I am going for dinner with them tonight

byeee

No comments: